VOTE MAY 5, 2020 FOR A PROGRESSIVE SCHOOL COMMITTEE
Suzanne FEDERSPIEL - Andy LIU - Mariah NOBREGA
Suzanne, Andy, & Mariah believe that:
- Elementary schools must promote a comprehensive curriculum that integrates science and social studies with language arts and mathematics.
- Educators must have the time, support, and freedom to do their best and most creative work with children.
- We must work toward racial justice and equity by supporting all students and striving to eliminate system-wide structural racism.
- We must have green schools that teach our children to be good stewards of the future.
- At the district level, financial management must be based on long-term planning and clear priorities.
- At the school level, educators, families, and administrators must work together to develop budgets that reflect each school community’s priorities.